Wednesday, October 22, 2008

loves and dis-loves

Things that I love:

1. Coming home from work where I'm dressed up in dressy clothes and then being able to change in really comfy sweats...love it!
2. Homemade apple pie brought to me by my loving mother-in-law.
3. Cool weather...note that I said cool not cold, I am not looking forward to the bitter cold that chills me to my bones.
4. A pumpkin candle from Bath & Body that my mother-in-law also brought me because she knows I'm obsessed with festive smells.
5. The fact that my cuzzie is getting married in just a few mere weeks and knowing that she's experiencing the same wedding crazies that I did...so no I am NOT crazy people...she just is too :)
6. Knowing that Em's wedding means that I get to see my fam soon!


Things that I do NOT love:

1. When a senior citizen man makes a joke that's not funny but you have to laugh at it anyway, just because you do. Its just one of those rules that everyone knows and obeys like don't poot in front of people you don't know. Call me ageist, call me mean...I think its just annoying.
2. Sitting in front of a computer screen all day and being sleepy (aka my job).
3. Heels, yes I love my heels but I do not love wearing them 8 hours a day, 5 days a week...its takes all of the fun and fabulous-ness out of them (yes...that's a word).
4. The fact that the closest Krispy Kreme is 19 minutes away from us in a town I'm not yet familiar with (thanks for rubbing it in my face Em).
5. Waking up in the morning knowing that I have to pull myself out of my warm bed only to step on cold floor and walk through a cold house...booo.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

DO NOT talk to me about senior citizens! Remember the grocery store incident I had! HaHa! Can't comment on the heels, but the computer screen is to blame for my not-so-good vision, I am convinced! Can't wait to see you at the wedding festivities and I'm trying to keep Em calm. Wish me luck! Love you!