Sunday, April 5, 2009

no more texts please

Yes, you read correctly...I'm no longer accepting text messages until April 21. (please insert very sad and disappointed face here) See, we changed phone plans around a little bit which limited my texting but I thought the amount that we decided on would be sufficient. I'm not stating the amount because its embarrassing. Well within 9 days I used up all of my texts!! I honestly don't know how (seriously)! I mean, granted, an incoming text counts as one and an outgoing text counts as one...but man do they add up! I'm still convinced that I actually didn't use that many (I haven't seen the actual data, it was reported to me by hubs). So I'm sorry to say that if we were at once text buddies we can no longer continue this line of communication (atleast not until April 21). And yes, we upped my texting limit and apparently with this next text limit I'm able to text all Verizon people for free, so that's great! So yes, please don't send me a text because I will be charged extra. Thanks people!

No comments: