Monday, April 20, 2009

an ode to my little sister

As many of you already know, I'm obsessed with my little sister, Katie. She is quite possibly one of the most wonderful people I know! Seriously...obsessed. JK and I have been graced with her presence for the last 10 days! This visit just reminded my of how incredible she is, she's so fun and so sweet, I just love her to pieces! This is what our week looked like: she would stay home while I was at work and she would sleep/watch TV series on DVDs/take baths in our jacuzzi/watch movies/sleep some more (perfect life, right?...yeah, I was jealous). Then when I got home we would either run errands/joyously shop at Target, go to a movie, rent a movie, go shopping, or cook dinner and hang out. She is just such a fun person to have around! It was great to catch up with her and do what we do best...eat and watch TV and movies (I swear we're not lazy couch potatoes!). She was looking for a few dresses while she was here for some upcoming occasions and I'm happy to say that we found a prom dress for her! It is beautiful and she looks fabulous (my new word) in it! Wahoo! I surprised Katie by taking Friday off and spending the whole day with her. I took her to the Andy Warhol Museum (he was born in Pittsburgh)--she's a huge Warhol fan so I knew that she would really love the museum (plus when we found out that we were moving here she said that was the only good thing about us moving here...so I HAD to take her). It was a great museum and we both really enjoyed it! We quickly followed the museum visit up with some more shopping (yippee!). It was great to have her here, I love her dearly!! Thanks so much for spending your spring break in Pittsburgh Kate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read this again..i love you soooo soo much! and miss you to peices!!!!