Tuesday, April 7, 2009

chamomile tea

I LOVE chamomile tea! My tummy has been in an uproar for most of the day (for some unknown reason) so when I went shopping at Trader Joe's (to pick up yummy treats for my upcoming visitors!) I opted to buy their chamomile tea. I first tried chamomile tea when I was at a gingerbread house party at one of my YoungLife girl's houses and my tummy all of a sudden flared up and I thought I would puke all over their gorgeous houses (sorry for the graphic details, but its true). The mother of my YL girl quickly made me some chamo tea and sent me home. Man oh man does that stuff work! My tummy felt better and I could barely keep my eyes open to make it home (it also makes you sleepy)! And it is still having the same effect today, my tums feels much better and I'm prying my eyelids open just to finish this post. So if you have troubles with an upset tums or you can't go to sleep, make some chamo tea, it does the trick! Love it!

No comments: