Sunday, April 26, 2009

more dixie pics

By the way, I need to give credit to Kathy (John's mom) for the name Dixie, she was the one who thought of it. She said she knew how much we loved and missed the South and that it would be a perfect name. When John suggested it to me I quickly agreed and it stuck!...although Dixie's still trying to get used to it (aka actually learning that that is her name).













Can you tell that I'm obsessed? Yeah I pretty much fell in love with her the second I laid eyes on her...and you should just see John with her, he loooooves this dog :)

4 comments:

Dad said...

So this is my new "grand-dog"? She is precious. Can't wait for her to visit Oakley and have some time together. Looks like you and John are happy parents!!!

Cynthia said...

Lucy, Darrell, and I love her! She's beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!!!!!! P.S. Kathy did a great job with the name...love it! "Dixie" actually used to be my favorite song. It could be your theme song now. "Oh, I wish I was in the Land of Cotton, old times there are not forgotten, look away, look away, look away Dixieland!"!

Heather said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name...great job Kathy!

Andre Fanto said...

first of all... ballls!! your dog is absolutley adorable. when i get a little older im gonna get a dalmation. and when u guys come down, i hope you bring your dog. i love it. BINGOOOOOO
Loves Andre