Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 DAYS!!!!!!!

Can you sense my enthusiasm?! My family is coming in 4 DAYS!!!!! Wahooooooooo! I haven't seen them since Christmas and I CANNOT WAIT!! (Can you tell that I love my fam?) Yippee! I already have activities planned for us, but not too strict of a schedule because who likes a vacay with a strict schedule, right? Not only am I excited that I get to see all of them, but my sister is going to stay with us for A WEEK! Yay!!! Man, what 18 year old doesn't want to spend spring break in Pittsburgh with her married sister?! I've got activities planned for her too, even though I'm sure she'll have no problem with sleeping, watching TV, taking baths in our jacuzzi and playing on her new laptop all week (what? I do have to work while she's here). Oh I'm just so happy and excited! I've been told that I wear my heart on my sleeve, well I guess I have a hard time hiding it from my blog too! (was that cheesy? Oh, I don't care!) Wahoo! Reunited and it feeeels so gooood!!

2 comments:

delores lail said...

Soooo excited to see you and John and to spend Easter with you. Please order up some sunny weather! 2 more days!
Yay!!

katie said...

yayyyyyyy! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!