Monday, April 20, 2009

no i have not fallen off the face of the earth

Hi everyone, sorry it's been forever since I've posted! I decided that I wouldn't post while the fam was here so that I could spend every little minute with them! We had such a great time together! We ate, we drank, we shopped, we ate, we drank, we talked (do you see a trend here?)...it was a great time! I'm so thankful that they took time to come up to cold Pittsburgh, it was so refreshing to see them! I think my favorite part of having them here was just sitting around drinking coffee and talking in the morning or sitting around at dinner talking. The visit was fabulous, I'm so, so happy that they came! Love ya'll!!

PS-We love our front porch swing! We've already used it a few times, wahoo!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was a wonderful visit! Cold, but so great to spend a few days with you and John! The house had a total face-lift! You both have been busy bees! Everything was so pretty!

btw..it was in the high 70's here all weekend...come on down! : )