Saturday, March 14, 2009

yoga pants!

I've heard my cousin Emily sing praises of yoga pants for months and just figured that yes, they were a good thing, but they probably don't look great on a shorty like me. However, I plan to attend a pilates class at our church next Thursday night (I'm writing that on here so that I will definitely be held accountable for going) and I needed some pants to wear! Now when I do yoga or pilates at home I can wear whatever I want but the pros don't wear gyms shorts or leggings with a big shirt. So yes, I went to buy yoga pants and yes, I put them on after I got home and yes, I LOVE them!!! Maybe I did try on 8 different pair of yoga-ish pants at Marshall's before I found the right ones...like I said, I'm short and I have hips and thighs, which a lot of the yoga pants makers don't really take into consideration. But I found the perfect pair and they are so wonderful! They make me very happy! You should go buy some for yourself :) And no, these are not the ones I bought, mine are black but very similar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should check out lululemon's yoga gear...super, super SUPER comfortable :)