Monday, March 23, 2009

before and after

Yes, that's right, you've asked for them...you've wanted them and here they are...BEFORE and AFTER PICTURES of the house!!! Enjoy :)

Living room before:


Living room after:






Office before:




Office after:




Guest bedroom before:


Guest bedroom after:




Dining room before:


Dining room after:




Master bedroom before (and during the process):






Master bedroom after:








The furniture in the master will be painted black and white soon...so the aqua will be long gone :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much work,so little time.You guys have done incredible work here!

Anonymous said...

Aww...I want to see in person!! I can't wait to come up and see you!

Francesca said...

It's beautiful. the two of you have done an amazing job. I can't believe many of the colors are the same as in my house. Isn't it great to have such great taste??

Cynthia said...

I'm so proud of you guys! It's so "homey" and I love the fact that your bouquet is still displayed in the guest room. SANKS!