Sunday, March 22, 2009

T & C visit

As you all know, my dear friends Teresa and Callie graced Pittsburgh with their presence this weekend. We had a blast! I was able to leave work early and pick them up from the airport, I then scooted them on over to our house so we could drop off their stuff and then we were off! We went to Shadyside (a really cute part of the city despite what the name may imply) to eat lunch and walk around cute shops, and we may or may not have stopped into a local bakery for a late afternoon treat. We came back and lounged around the house and had a late night dinner (to John's dismay). The rest of the weekend looked something like this: eat, sit around and talk, watch a movie, eat another snack, talk some more, take a shower, watch a movie at the theater, stop by Target, eat dinner, come home and talk some more. We had a great time! Its nice to be around old friends, when I'm around them it makes me feel like I just left Raleigh a week ago. They were so sweet and complimentary of the house and all of the work we've done to it (which made me feel good for all of the hours of work we've put into the house/hours of slowly reaching the cusp of insanity). I just had a really warm, comfy feeling the entire time they were here! I will post pictures once Teresa emails them to me. I thought that when I started a blog that would push me to take more pictures, however that is not the case...danget. But yeah, to summarize...it was a wonderful visit (thanks again T and Callie!)!!






In spite of the absence of pics from this weekend I figured I would post one of my fave pics of each of them from the wedding...and oh yes that is Teresa getting down at our wedding (my Mom's dear friend Tricia is the one next to her, also getting down).

1 comment:

PamCakes said...

Awwwe miss y'all so much!!!