Wednesday, November 10, 2010

thankful 9 and 10

9. I'm thankful for Glee. As many of you know I am a major Gleek and you may think "hmm what a silly thing to be thankful for" but I think if it makes you happy then it is definitely something to be thankful for. I can honestly say that I have not sat through an episode where I didn't squeal, bounce in my seat, fist pump or jump around due to sheer joy from the show.



10. Our home. I freaking love our home. At the end of the day its where I want to be. I love being able to spend time with my husband and precious pup, enjoying the lovely colors of the walls and all of the house maintenance we've had to take care of over the last few years. Totally worth all the sweat, Lowes' receipts, arguments and hard work that was put into it.


3 comments:

abby said...

Nuh uh! I thought seconds before clicking on your blog that I was gonna post about how I'm thankful for glee and the joy it brings me in the next day or two...great minds think alike!

Mom said...

OK, I am thankful for your home too, and it is beautifully seasoned by you and John. But I vote to pick it up and move it about 500 miles south! Can I get an a-men?

Cynthia said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!Well there you go Lores! Ok, I'm a Gleek too and am thankful for the great music they do. I do love your house and y'all have done a great job on it, but all the stairs and steps would really make my knees sad!