Tuesday, November 23, 2010

prince of persia


We watched this the other night and to be quite honest I was pretty tired because I had just come home from an awesome show and didn't know if I was really up to watching an action film. Then I saw that Disney helped out with the movie so I figured it couldn't be too bad. And I knew Jake Gyllenhaal was in it and I really like him as an actor...so far two positive things are going for this movie. And as much as it pains me to admit it (because I hate admitting that I like movies that John picks out), I really did like the movie. It was very "entertaining" to put it in the words of John. I enjoyed the storyline and the action part of the movie was good, not too bloody and disgusting or anything (what a lovely picture I'm painting, right?). All in all I enjoyed it, so if you're into action movies and what I would assume is a fable/story from history (yes, I'm displaying my ignorance here) then I would totally recommend it.

No comments: