Tuesday, November 23, 2010

pearl and the beard


I. love. this. band. They're awesome!! So how did I find out about this little underground band you may ask? Well my cousin Abby saw them in North Carolina and posted about it here. So I thought I would listen to the YouTube video and sure enough, I fell in love with their style. I promptly posted in her comment section that I totally agree that they're awesome and she texts me a couple of days later saying that they're coming to Pittsburgh! So I round up a couple of friends who would be interested in something like this and sure enough we went to their show on Saturday night and it was AWESOME! Please check out the link to Ab's blog and listen to them, I really, really dig their sound (did I just sound like a Beatnik there? ok good) and I love sharing what I love with those I love....so check it out! Holla!

No comments: