Thursday, November 11, 2010

thankful 11

11. My precious niece, Paige Michelle! Sweet Paige was born this morning and weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz and is 20 inches long! Mom and Baby are doing great! I cannot wait to see this sweet little baby (and the rest of her family) in just a couple of weeks! Congratulations Heather, Patrick, Anna and the rest of the Kelly clan!! (I will post pics as I receive them)

Also, not to be overlooked today, I'm thankful for our country's veterans! Seriously, they're awesome! Thank you to all of the wonderfully brave and courageous men and women who fight for our country! And many thanks to all of their spouses and families as well! I am forever grateful for what you do daily for us!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wonderful news that all are doing great. I bet Anna is going to be a great big sister! Can't wait to hear her reaction when she met Paige. Can't wait to see pics too! Welcome Paige!