Monday, November 22, 2010

thankful 22

22. I'm thankful for all of my faithful blog readers. I really appreciate all of ya'll that take time out of your days to read my mindless writings. I love when I start a conversation and someone can say "yeah, I read it on your blog" before I can finish or when someone brings something up about a post. It makes my heart warm to know that there are family and friends out there who keep up with our life up here in PA. Thanks for reading and thanks for bearing with me since I'm not always the best blog updater. :)

PS-Thanks to my sweet sister who reminded me to be thankful for this.

2 comments:

katie said...

i'm thankful for your blog because it helps me to procrastinate and i loves you! and your random thoughts

Cynthia said...

And I'm thankful for you!