Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful 24

24. Today I am thankful for Bojangles. That's right, Bojangles. Once we crossed the NC state line and were hungry we stopped at the first one we saw. I, of course, told the cashier how excited I was and what a big deal this meal was. He smiled and said he understood. (Translation: you are crazy lady and why the heck did you move to a state that doesn't have Bojangles?!) Anyway, as I stood in line to receive my deliciousness I felt a little lump in my throat. You know you get too excited about the little things when you choke up because you're about to scarf down some Bojangles. I don't know if its because I'm a fatty or because I'm a spaz and am overly emotional about...ummm...everything. A little of both I think. God bless the person who created Bojangles!

PS-We made it safely to SC and I have already held my (almost) 2 week old niece! Ahh!

2 comments:

D said...

Yay you made it to SC! You know I'm no Bo fan, but I know you were in your glory!

Cynthia said...

Yay! I'm glad you made it safe and finally got to hold Paige! (I hope I got her name right!). Will would argue that Popeye's is better than Bojangles, but I'll take either! Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait till Christmas so I can "hold" you!