Thursday, November 18, 2010

glee this week


Let's just say it was incredible. Gwyneth Paltrow guest starred and I must admit that she was awesome! I was a little hesitant because I don't really see her as the Glee guest star type. She's more of a classy, Emily Post, manners kind of gal. She sure surprised me! I was very impressed with her ability to sing and perform. I highly recommend that you watch it, even if you don't really follow Glee. Oh and by the way, I totally watched the last song/performance of the episode no less than three times. And maybe me and my poncho danced around the living room (yeah that just happened 5 minutes ago) with no shame as John gave me the stank eye. Glee never ceases to amaze me!

Watch the episode here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

It was awesome! And I usually don't watch Glee.

P Duvall said...

ahhhh im with u!! I LO VE glee! no matter if ppl say its getting a little "slutty" really ppl?? have u been 2 highschool?!? anyways love u and glee!