Saturday, November 20, 2010

thankful 19


19. I am so thankful for the birth of my husband twenty some (not sure if he wants his age revealed) years ago as of yesterday! I know, you're probably thinking, "well you were already thankful for your husband". Well I think I want to be thankful again, because he's just that awesome. I love this man so incredibly much!! He ended up having a great birthday and really enjoyed time with friends, his cards and gifts from loved ones! He was feeling sick at the end of the night and sadly couldn't eat his lovely birthday cake. But we celebrated again this morning and each had a piece. I highly recommend that recipe if you're interested in making a lemon chiffon cake. So to end on a strong note: I love John, he's a wonderful man and I want to thank everyone who has played a part in his life, you helped make him the man that he is today!

No comments: