Wednesday, May 27, 2009

flowers!

On Monday John and I (finally) went to buy some flowers for our yard! We were able to buy all sorts including: rhododendrons, azaleas, peonies, hydrangeas and a rose bush! I forgot how much I absolutely love flowers! I guess I've just never had a yard all to myself (and John of course), so it was really thrilling to be able to buy flowers that we could help grow and show more of God's beauty. I was sad because I couldn't get all of the plants that I wanted but that's ok, maybe one day. Plants on my wish list: gardenias, honeysuckles, and crepe myrtles...love them! I also want to start a little herb garden in a few pots that we have...and one day when our yard is big enough we'll have a vegetable garden, yum!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You have always loved flowers! I remember several times, blooming weed bouquets would appear on the kitchen table in a vase. You just couldn't resist, even as a little girl. Enjoy!