Sunday, May 3, 2009

beauty

Thank the Lord for springtime! I don't think I've ever appreciated spring as much as I have this year. I mean, green is such a beautiful color and all of the other colors of the flowers are gorgeous, I just can't get enough of it! Thankfully the people before us had a vision for the backyard and planted some beautiful flowers and bushes (I am incapable of a green thumb, so let's see how long this lasts). I decided to take a few pics and share them with ya'll. By the way, not only do they look beautiful but they smell wonderful! Everyday when I come home from work and walk in the backyard its just like I walked into this big puff of fragrant perfume, I love it!


yellow bells--I'm not sure of the technical name, but that's why I call them


closer up yellow bells


beautiful, fragrant flowers on a tree/bush in the backyard


bleeding heart blooms

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

They ARE beautiful! The purple one in the middle is a Lilac bush and you are right, they are so fragrant. Love you and miss you!

Emily said...

Bleeding hearts are my fav! I'm so glad you have some in your yard to enjoy! I mean, what a wonderful Lord we serve that makes a flower as beautiful as the bleeding heart! Amen sista!

katie said...

Awww! So pretty! I wish I was there to enjoy them with you!

delores lail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.