Friday, February 6, 2009

much thanks


I want to thank everyone who called, e-mailed, sent cards, sent gifts and gave blog shout outs for my birthday! All of the sweet thoughts made my birthday! It was hard to be away from everyone this birthday but all of the thoughtfulness made it as special as it could be! So thank you, thank you, thank you very much! Here is an update thus far for the birthday: Like I said I have received many sweet cards, gifts, etc. and I came home to a homemade from scratch chocolate birthday cake! That's right, John made me a cake from scratch...how sweet! And it was so delicious too! We went to Chickfila and watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop (no, I do not recommend this movie, we thought it would be much funnier than it actually was but Kevin James just wasn't able to show off his comedic talent enough). And then I was told that my gift from John was a surprise trip this weekend! We'll leave on Saturday to a location unknown to me, yippee! I've been told to pack my bags and exactly what I need to pack. I'll fill all of my bloggers in when we get back! But thank you all again, I felt very, very loved!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! How exciting! I'm sorry I didn't send a card. I am so disappointed in myself for forgetting to send a card...I'm known for my cards and to forget someone so special is unforgivable. I will make it up by sending more books soon. Love you!

delores lail said...

Wish we could have made a road trip and filled the car with your southern friends and family! Oh well...have a wonderful weekend. I have been craving chocolate cake since I talked to you last night! Yum!!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to hear where he took you. Call me soon!