1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? a sporting event or comedy central
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? caesar of course
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? tomatoes and bell peppers--it puts a damper on Mexican food night
4. Romantic Date? haha well we all know my husband isn't a fan of cheesy romance--I would just say a nice dinner out somewhere and spending quality time together
5. Where did he go to high school? Oak Ridge High School, and darn proud of it!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 or 10...sorry I forgot!
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? guitars or Nolan Ryan memorabilia
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? he makes strange sandwiches and he loves them--an example would be turkey, cheese, paprika, sesame seeds, honey and texas pete...I don't get it
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? pizza and sausage balls
10. What is his favorite cereal? I'm not sure that he has a preference
11. What would he never wear? and I quote..."preppy frat boy clothes"
12. What is his favorite sports team? Bengals, Rangers, and Wolfpack
13. Who does he admire? his family (parents, grandparents, brother)
14. Does he have a best friend? me...duh and then I think its a split between a few other guys
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? When I disaprove of something and pretend to spit, he hates that.
16. Heritage? Irish, and VERY, VERY proud of it
17. He was so mad at me the time…(I'm going to steal part of your answer Em) he gets angry not mad...probably any time that I start a fight, other than that I'm pretty much perfect (ha!)
18. Did he play sports in high school? Oh yes, the glory days...cross country, track, and a little bit of baseball.
19. What could he spend hours doing? (stealing another answer) Playing sports, watching sports, and video games.
20. What is one unique talent he has? He can pretty much fix anything that's broken in our house...pretty helpful.
21. When he was little, what did he want to be when he got older? A player for the Texas Rangers, more specifically, probably Nolan Ryan himself.
22. Other than work, most of his time during the day is spent … doing school work--does that count as work? If so, then I would say fixing up the house.
23. If he won the lottery, the first 3 things he would do would be? Purchase all of the items on his wish list, buy a Lamborghini, and buy me lots of lovely clothes and shoes :)
24. He makes you nervous when… he drives.