I would like to wish a HAPPY LATE 18TH BIRTHDAY to my sister Katie!! Wahoooo I hope you had a wonderful day and felt surrounded by love! Katie is one of the most beautiful, intelligent, incredible, witty, sneaky, amazing people I know! I could not have asked for a better sister, she really is my best friend and I love her dearly. Now I will list 10 things I love about her:
1. Her quick wit
2. Her knowledge of random, unimportant quotes from shows, songs, movies, etc. (just so we can talk to each other in our secret language)
3. The secret language that we've created (yes that's something about her, she helped create it)
4. Her huge heart, she cares deeply for others
5. Her heart of stone (Katie rarely cries, I can always count on her to be the strong one in the group)
6. Her complimentary nature (I think that's a term), she is so sweet and can make you feel like a million bucks
7. How incredibly well she knows me...she may even know me a little better than my own husband, well I mean come on people Katie and I HAVE known each other for 18 years!
8. Her beauty, she is absolutely stunning and sometimes when I look at her I want to tear up because I still remember her as a 3 year old.
9. Her ability to bring humor into any situation no matter how sad or awkward the situation may be...I can always count on her to make me and anyone else around me laugh.
10. Her ability to make others comfortable, she is so great at relating to people and making them feel comfortable around her. Even if you just met her, she can make you feel like you've known each other for years.
And don't worry, of course I called her at midnight when she turned 18, then I texted her throughout the day and called again to wish her a happy birthday, I'm just late on the post (sorry Kate). Well, now she's legal...just don't do anything crazy Kate! I love you dearly and I'm so thankful that you're my sister!!!!