Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a few things

1. We are now in the month of April. It has snowed here. Twice already this month.
2. I took Dixie for a walk earlier and it took me about an hour to defrost (partially my fault but mostly the weather's fault).
3. Why am I not really crafty like this?
4. My friend was telling me the other day that she made Ramen noodles and mixed in a cup of frozen peas with the water before it began boiling. Why haven't I thought of this already? As if I needed another reason to eat delicious Ramen noodles. Easy, cheap, fast and now pseudo-healthy? She told me this last week. I've already had them twice.
5. If you haven't tried this then you're really missing out.

6. I went to Old Navy this past weekend and they were having a nice little sale. I decided to raid the clearance section and thought I'd have a little fashion show for ya'll. (Also let it be known, I don't know a dang thing about a camera other than how to take the picture and how to view the pictures, so excuse the lackluster pics)

Bengals shirt for the hubs (btw why are they selling that in a Pittsburgh store?). He showed his extreme excitement with a smirk. Also, the khaki skirt that was a little more than $10.


Cute sundress for mmm $5 I think?


Close up of the fabric. Love me some gingham.


Nice striped long sleeve tee and dark gray skirt. Did I mention that I feel really awkward taking pictures of myself? Ok, good.


One solution for the ol' awkward self portrait.

2 skirts, 2 t-shirts, 1 long sleeve tee and 1 sundress for $42. Gotta love that.

5 comments:

D said...

That's my girl! :)
Your hair has taken on a growing streak, so cute! Love the Bengals shirt! (btw,don't wear in public in Pittsburgh)

Emily said...

If you loved peas in raman noodles, you gotta try this.

http://sliminem.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/fast-asian-noodles/

PamCakes said...

I'm LOVING your hair!

ABby said...

you are so cute

Allison said...

you're hair looks good girl! miss you and your sassiness too