Sunday, September 13, 2009

this is my obsession...

I have now finished New Moon and Eclipse (the next two books in the Twilight series) and I am officially (well I have been for awhile) OBSESSED!!! I stinkin love these books, they are so captivating and well written! I am so obsessed that I may or may not occasionally peek in the TeenBeat-type magazines to see what's the "latest" with the Twilight stars...don't judge me. Anywho, I'm anxiously awaiting the release of New Moon in the theaters...November 20th (I already have two separate movie dates set up to see it) and I can barely wait to begin reading Breaking Dawn (the last in the series...sniff sniff). So if you haven't yet begun the Twilight series, throw your judgements aside and begin...NOW!


(photo courtesy of Google search, duh)

2 comments:

katie said...

i'm sure your second date will be better than your first. SANKSY!

Abby said...

I was just wondering last night where you were in the series...I'm ALMOST done with Eclipse...Takes me forever :) but, love love love it!! OMG!! and I can't wait for New Moon either!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh