Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PA friend no.3

Yes, I count my friends here, hey, I can count them on one hand so I guess that's ok. My first friend was Tayla, my second was Gorana and now I've met my third friend, Anna (I occasionally confuse John when I reference her considering we have a toddler niece named Anna...for instance "Anna texted me today!" followed by a "are you serious?" look with an eye roll...then I remind him that the Anna I hang out with is 24). Anna (the 24 yr. old) is from Wisconsin (please read that in a Wisconsin accent and yes, that's how she speaks...love it!). She is the girlfriend of one of John's friends/fellow graduate students, so we have plenty in common! Our sig. others are crazy electrical engineer smarty pants and we are obsessed with Twilight (bonus!), like shopping, eating, walking, talking...umm basically she covers all of the requirements to be a good friend of mine. She's great and I'm sure that ya'll will be hearing more about her in posts to come. Oh yeah, by the way, she said "ya'll" the other night (holla!)!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That cracks me up about Anna texting. I can just see John saying huh? Glad you have some more friends on your fingers. :)