Sunday, September 13, 2009

things i'm lovin:

I figured since I was in a posting frenzy I might as well post my latest faves, come to think of it I'm like a binge blogger, haha. Here we go:

  1. Gaelic rock-call me a dork, call me a loser, it doesn't matter...this music is freakin awesome...check out this band (Gaelic Storm) that we heard yesterday, and I dare you to tell me that you don't enjoy their music
  2. Sweet Potatoes made like baked potatoes with some butter (just a tad) and some brown sugar...mmm mmmm
  3. Corn bread, I finally tried my Momma's recipe and man, do I love it (so does John, which is a plus)!
  4. New accessories...when I went shopping with Mom and Katie I bought some new earrings, head bands (with flowers attached) and cute bobby pins with flowers attached and they are so fun to pair with an outfit
  5. Babies, no none of my own, but I volunteered yesterday for a function for an unplanned pregnancy center and I plan to keep volunteering there, and those babies are freaking adorable!!
  6. Mushroom risotto--this is an incredible recipe that my aunt Cissy made at the beach and it is hands down one of the best dishes I've ever eaten and re-created...I've made it 3 times since we were at the beach...find the recipe here
  7. Target, I've gone ummm only 3 times in the last week (hey, it was all stuff that we needed!) and I still looooove that store!

2 comments:

Heather said...

TARGET rocks. And you have to show me how to wear a headband. If I do it I look like some 12 year old dork.

Emily said...

Sweet potatoes like that are amazing! My favorite way to eat them.

I have totally been thinking about making some hair accessories with flowers - good call!