Sunday, September 13, 2009

fam time

I just want to give a short, sweet report of last weekend...it was awesome! I am so thankful that my family was able to visit us on such short notice, we had such a great time together! We basically just hung out around the house, we were able to chat and spend some good quality time together. Dixie was thrilled to have four new people playing with her...I think they wore her out though, thank goodness. The guys went to a Pirates game on Saturday night and the gals did some shopping and then we cooked a yummy meal mmm mmm. Sunday we basically just hung around the house, shopped a little more and grilled out. Monday my friend Taylor and her boyfriend came over so that everyone could meet, what a great time! Thank ya'll so much for coming up, it was so refreshing to see ya'll and spend time with you. I love you guys!!

2 comments:

katie said...

i hads tons of funs! I miss ya I miss ya, i really wanna kiss ya but i can't! Lovveys!!!!

Mom said...

It was a wonderful time. You both have worked so hard at "remodeling" and updating your lovely home. It was great to meet Taylor and Ben. So glad that we could meet more Pitts friends!