Wednesday, September 16, 2009

for real kanye?


I'm sure that you've all heard about Kanye West's stupid little stunt the other night at the VMA's. Well for those of you who live under a rock (yes, I would be in this category if not for my sister and her texting updates)...my sweet, favorite country singer, Taylor Swift was accepting the Best Female Video award at the VMA's (her first VMA to be exact) and stupid Kanye jumped up on stage and said...and I quote: “I’ll let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos ever.”

What a jerk. Poor Tay Sway. Well being the class act that she is, Beyonce later invited Tay up on the stage after she (Beyonce) won Best Video of the Year so that Tay could enjoy her moment.

Moral of the story: Beyonce and Taylor are awesome. Kanye is an idiot.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Did you hear that Obama called Kayne a jack@$$ off the record during an interview the other day? Hilarious! One of the smartest things he has ever said!

Abby said...

I hate when stuff like this happens! I always feel so guilty to listen to these people's songs after they do stupid things, but love their songs at the same time...same thing happened with Chris Brown. what a dilemma...