Sunday, September 20, 2009

honesty

Well I've been tagged by my sister-in-law, Heather, to state 10 honest things about myself...do I get the Honest Scrap award too Heather or was that just for you? I like to think of myself as an honest person, I've actually been complimented by a couple of friends that I am quite honest. I like to think it's "my thing" (for those of you who don't know, I am half jokingly searching for "my thing" or in mine and John's case, "our thing"...whenever I say something is "our thing" he rolls his eyes...man, does he love me!). Here we go:
  1. I LOVE celebrity gossip!
  2. I truly want to help make the world a better place...whether that's by being a recycling Nazi and/or by devoting my life to those in need...every little bit helps
  3. I have crazy, vivid dreams every night...I sometimes confuse them with my day to day life
  4. I have finally reached a point in my life where I can feel beautiful just the way I am
  5. I can eat a Chipotle burrito in less than 5 minutes...who I am kidding, less than 3 minutes, its kind of disgusting but I'm kind of proud
  6. I am a nosy person, I like to call it being well informed :)
  7. I would like to travel all by myself one day, truly travel, some place that I've never been. (Don't worry, John and I have already talked about this and he said that he would like to live in the wilderness by himself for a month....ok honey, you said wilderness I say Paris...)
  8. I want to achieve something incredible, absolutely amazing in my life and I have no idea what that may be
  9. I would like to own a pair of Manolo Blahniks just once in my life
  10. In this moment my soul is at peace, where I've been, where I am and where I'm going...its at peace.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yes you get the Honest Scrap Award too! Da-da da da! That was the award music. Ohh and #5 is disgusting! :)

Unknown said...

me loves your honesty!

mom said...

Good luck on #9,Can't wait to see them.

I love that you are honest!!

Cynthia said...

My feet are screaming "anything that costs $1000.00 needs to make us feel like Heaven!". I can't see that happening with his shoes! You just have fun with that thought! LOVES!!!

Anna said...

I am thoroughly impressed with your Chipotle skills and I love love love your honesty:)