Saturday, August 1, 2009

twilight


Yes, I am obsessed with Twilight. I once judged the others that were obsessed but now I have become one of them. And let me tell you, the book is AWESOOOOME! My cuzzie Emily brought them to the beach last weekend to lend to me and once I picked it up there was no going back. The story just captures you and it's hard to put it down. I have about 70 pages to go in the first book but so far I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

PS-I know this will sound sort of weird but I kinda wish I was a vampire!

3 comments:

katie said...

I still judge you :)

Emily said...

It is perfectly normal to want to be a vampire.

Abby said...

The only problem with you and Emily being vampires is that you can't be veggies anymore...it's either animals or humans. Or lots and lots of bugs! haha