Wednesday, August 5, 2009

happy birthday daddy!


Today is my dad's 50th birthday! 50 years young, right Dad? My dad is an incredible man and I'm so blessed to have him as my father. He has a great amount of patience and a wonderful sense of humor (I like to think that I inherited both of those). We are both easy going, we love popcorn, Cheez-Its, naps, laughing and movies. Dad, I love you a lot and I hope that you had a wonderful birthday!

I thought I would commemorate this day with pictures from one of my favorite moments with my daddy!







4 comments:

Cynthia said...

HAPPY 50th Birthday Tim!!! Great post Jessi...love the pics!

katie said...

Aww happy birthday dowden! You're an oldie, but definitely a goodie!

Emily said...

Yay Tim!!!!

Delores said...

A great tribute to your Dad! A performance from the two of you to remember and so is him turning 50! (Wow he is old!!!)