Saturday, August 8, 2009

things i'm lovin right now:

  1. Cracker Barrel-well, I've always loved this wonderful place, however I just found one that's not too far from us and of course I made John go today and it was sooooo delicious!
  2. Green onions-they smell so good and add so much flavor to dishes
  3. The song Do You Realize? its originally by The Flaming Lips but I prefer this version
  4. Tazo Awake tea, with a little milk and sugar
  5. The Twilight series (duh), I'm currently reading New Moon (the 2nd book in the series)
  6. Ikea-I made my first trip here this past week and please know that this is an understatement: I freakin LOOOOOOOOOOVE this place!!! Talk about incredible furniture and appliances for niiiice prices!
  7. Magazine subscriptions-within the last week or so I've been receiving my latest month's worth of magazines (I receive Southern Living, Cooking Light and Marie Claire) and I set them aside and flipped through them all this morning, so relaxing and fun.
  8. Coke Zero-when John's parents were here over July 4th, Gary had an 8-pack of Coke Zero bottles, I tried one and it was sooo good, since then I've bought two 8-packs (so much for trying to lay off of the sodas...oops). I honestly think they taste better than Diet Coke.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ok the Crapper Barrell is way awful...last time I had the meat loaf and well let's just say the nickname is not an understatement. I have yet to visit an Ikea, but really want to go. Miss you!

Cynthia said...

Glad you're enjoying Southern Living! I have to say, "I need a Coke Zero, STAT" doesn't sound as cool as "I need a Diet Coke, STAT"! I'm sure LaSara would agree!

Emily said...

Coke Zero's are serious! They are my favorite and I am trying not to drink so many too!

Abby said...

I love almost everything you love...but most of all, I love you!

katie said...

I second abs! Loves ya boo, and your list of funsy things!!