Sunday, August 2, 2009

twilight con't...


After I posted yesterday I completed the 70 pages left to read in Twilight. I then rented the movie from Redbox. Then I sat down (with many interruptions...thank you, Dixie) and watched the awesome movie! So when it was time to go to bed I read the first 50 pages of New Moon. I was warned that once you started reading the series you become obsessed and I'm here to completely validate that. If you don't want to read four 400-500 page books in two week's time, I suggest that you don't pick up Twilight. However, if you want a really great book(s) to read plllllllllllease pick it up so that I can have yet another person to join me in this obsession!

1 comment:

Abby said...

So, I watched the movie again after you said you were going to watch it...and I did like it better the second time. I think I just had such high expectations the first time that I was a little let down, but I do still love Edward and will be a vampire with you!