Saturday, August 29, 2009

three little birds

My cousin Emily is one of the most crafty people I know, she is truly blessed with a talent to create beautiful things. I have a lovely pillow that she stitched for us as a wedding gift and a sweet picture that she stitched for us as a shower gift and I adore them both. Which is great for me and for you (my blog readers) because she has now opened her own side business, Three Little Birds (yes, it was inspired by the Bob Marley song, love it!) which is going to display an array of crafty things that she can create. I'm seriously amazed by her talent, just go take a look at her site and I think you may find something that you want :) Congrats Em, I'm proud of you! Loves :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

you are a good cousin to shamelessly promote me like that!
Love you!

Cynthia said...

You are so sweet to mention Three Little Birds. I cannot wait to see more!