Monday, August 31, 2009

Callie's gonna be a Momma!

That's right! My dear friend Callie is pregnant...with twins!!! What a (double) blessing!! I am so very, very happy for her and her sweet husband, James! They will make incredible parents. They are both so patient and kind...and I've heard that those are really good qualities to have as a parent. I seriously couldn't be more thrilled for them! I'll be stalking her blog for many baby bump pics, she is going to be the cutest pregnant lady! Callie and James, congratulations! We love you dearly!!


An old pic of them when they were dating (can't wait for Halloween pics next year!)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congratulations and bless their hearts..."twins are two much!".(I just found my old bumper sticker from Mothers Of Multiples the other day...kinda corny!).

katie said...

yayy callie and james! that is soooo exciting!