Monday, November 10, 2008

dedicated to the Seabolts!

Hello all! Yes, we're back...JK and I returned last night from NC. We were there for my cousin Emily's wedding! We were so lucky to be a part of it, sanks Em! I would go into great detail about everything that we did but I have had complaints that my posts are too long and I also have had complaints that I take too long to post. Geez people, I'm a workin woman, TV addict, bookworm, and food fanatic...I'll get to my blog when I can (just kidding). But Emily and Tommy's wedding (we'll call them ET from here on out) was gorgeous! Duh, would you expect anything less from a "Sistas' production" (that's what I'm naming us ladies...that means Cis, Mom, Abby, Katie, Emily and myself). We always seem to be the crazy fools that wake up early, stay up late, drink wine and beer throughout and make tons of flower arrangments. Everything...I'm talking boutineers, centerpieces, buckets, wreaths, and topiaries to boot. Ok, so I play a very minor role...its called cut the flowers and let the rest assemble the beauty. Em was gorgeous, T was handsome and that was just carried throughout the entire ceremony and reception. Oh and did I mention we had Thanksgiving dinner for the food at the reception!? Mmm mmm delicious! I will put a link up of their wedding pics once they get back from their honeymoon...you know I have to get permission for that kind of stuff. I will take credit for the decoration on the wedding cake (and yes, I'll give half of it to Abby as well...who happened to save me from an anxiety attack when I was given the task of decorating it). It looked great, of course! I just can't sing enough praises about this wedding! Oh and E was so calm, I was very impressed! But it really was great to see my family, they are so wonderful and seeing them just makes me miss all of them even more. Thank you to all of my family that I got to see, I'm not sure what I'm thanking you for but just thanks for being there so that I could talk to you, hug you and hang out with you...it meant a lot! I love you all! (I decided that as dramatic as it sounds, I really do have a Southern heart...that's where its meant to be...I literally teared up as we drove across the state line into NC) Again, love ya'll and can't wait to see you oh so soon!!!

4 comments:

katie said...

i would like to mention that i do not partake in the drinking when the decorating is gooing on...loves ya!

delores lail said...

Wonderful to see you for the weekend. It was a beautiful wedding and Em was a beautiful bride! It was so much fun. The flowers were awesome colors- everything reeked Fall of the year! So beautiful!

Go Cis! Nice job!! Wedding elf out did herself!

Cynthia said...

Sanks Lores! And Katie...so you say! JK! It was wonderful to see you and John, Jessi, and I can't thank my fellow "Sistas" enough! AND, who would have ever thought Em would have remained as calm as she did? Everything was wonderful and beautiful but I'm glad it's done! Love you more than my luggage! Cis

Unknown said...

You have my permission. Post away. Sanks and Loves!