Friday, November 21, 2008

birthday boy...i mean man

Well, Wednesday was the other JK's birthday, he turned 24! We celebrated with pizza from Mineo's (our fave pizza place here), presents, homemade cheesecake and the new James Bond movie. It was all so much fun, the food was great and so was the movie. If you like Bond movies I suggest this one, its a good one...I'm sure you'll like it too. But for right now the birthday boy is out at a Bengals/Steelers game (in the snow). I know its always been a dream of his to see the Bengals play...but in the snow?! I'm perfectly happy here in our warm house bundled up, but I'm sure he's having the time of his life and not even thinking about the snow falling on his head. And please consider this his "thank you" for all of you who called, texted, facebook messaged, sent cards, sent gifts or posted a shout out on your blog. He really appreciated all of it, sanks! Love ya'll!

No comments: