Wednesday, August 22, 2012

wilmington and dinner w/donna

I think this is my last beach/NC related post.  Two weeks ago we were able to make it to Wilmington (my birthplace and one of my absolutely favorite places in the world) for some shopping and a wonderful dinner and drinks with my Aunt Donna.  It was so great to be out and about in Wilmington, it's a size-able city and a beach town all wrapped up into one.  Pretty much a dream place for me to live.  We shopped around and found great deals then joined Donna at Dockside for dinner and later The Oceanic for drinks.  Fun fact: The Oceanic is located on Wrightsville Beach which is where John proposed to me!  So sweet :)  It was great to see Donna and spend some sweet time with her.  Thanks for meeting up with us, it was truly a treat!!

in the car before we got our shop on!

sister sister

the other sisters

the whole group

sassy girls

The Oceanic, what a beautiful place

3 comments:

katie said...

Such a fun fun night! Love you girls!

Francesca said...

such a good time and special treat. It was so wonderful to spend time with you girls. Love you all!!!

Francesca said...

such a good time and special treat. It was so wonderful to spend time with you girls. Love you all!!!