Friday, August 17, 2012

friday night (as in 2 fridays ago)

Two Fridays ago (has it really been that long?), I flew into RDU and was greeted by my sweet sister and her best friend (and my most loyal blog reader), Sterling!  It was so precious, they were waiting for me as I came down the escalator with a sign to greet me!  Then we all screamed and hugged like idiots and scared those around us.  I loved it :)  After that we all went out for Mexican because we are all equally obsessed with Mexican food and hung out the rest of the night around Katie's apartment.  A wonderful time was had by all, thanks y'all!!

in the car before we left the airport!

me and Katie at dinner

Sterling and his date at dinner :)

the only one that looks good in this pic is Katie but I don't have any others to document the time at her apartment (sorry Sterling)

No comments: