Tuesday, August 14, 2012

summer breeeeeze

Makes me feel nice.  Ugh, I hate that summer is wrapping up soon.  It's definitely my favorite season of all time.  Like if you could just put Christmas in summer then my life would be complete and I'd be happy forever and always...as long as it was summer.  Anyway, I've been a traveling girl, y'all.  I went on down to NC for over a week and I'm back now and getting into the groove of things.  John just got back tonight from a TN visit and man, was I missing that husband of mine.  Coming home to an empty house is real sad so I'm glad he's home again.  I have a ton more to post.  I'll break down the vacation in a few posts because there's like a million pics (I know, I was a little shocked too!  But like half of them are from Katie's iPhone so don't think I've started documenting absolutely everything.)  I also have some book reviews, movie reviews and just stuff going on in life so stay posted.  Just get ready for some binge blogging (probably starting tomorrow night).  But for now I'll leave you with this pic: 

The fam rocking out at Lynyrd Skynyrd/Allman Brothers.  Yeah, it was pretty awesome.

No comments: