Wednesday, November 4, 2009

birthday shout out to my cousins

I wanted to give a (belated) birthday shout out to ABby and Will! Happy Birthday! I would like to list some things that I admire about ABby and some things that I learned from Will's life:

ABby:
1. Her style--she is a true fashionista
2. Her dancing skills--she can put anyone I know to shame on the dance floor
3. Her patience, she waited like 10 years to be married to Jared :)
4. Her sweet demeanor, she is just so...sweet, I really can't think of another way to put it
5. Her ability to make me laugh with almost anything she says

Will:
1. To love others without limits
2. Live everyday like its your last
3. To have a big, open heart, because after all, that's what life is all about--loving others (see #1)
4. Appreciate the loved ones that surround you and make sure you show it
5. Eat as much as you want (we all know the boy could eat :)

ABby I enjoy every time that I'm around you, you make me so, so, so happy and Will, we all miss you so much but I know you're having a big ol' party up there in heaven!


(pic courtesy of Ab's facebook, sanks girl!)

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh, Jess, how sweet! I could just cry and you hit the nail on the head about both Will and Abby! Abs is just so precious and such a wonderful person. I know her birthdays are hard without Will but she gets through them with such grace! And although we miss Will more than words can say, you know he is soooo happy in Heaven and can't wait for us to join him someday! Thanks for remembering them in such a special way!

Abby said...

Thank you!! That just made my day :) I think you are the sweet one! I love you very much and the card I got from you! It was perfect!! LOVES!!!

katie said...

Go Cuzzies! Go Cuzzies! I loves yall!!