Friday, November 6, 2009

nobody puts baby in a corner

I like to think of myself as a naturally good dancer. I took ballet/tap/pointe lessons for around 10 years or so, so maybe it was that experience or maybe it was just because I was born with them boogie genes (I'm gettin a little country these days...I think its all the Tay Swift and Carrie Underwood). Nonetheless, I have decided on two dancing goals. I would like to learn how to two step (the country version) and how to do the Irish stepdance (hello, I'm embracing my heritage ya'll even if it is through marriage that I'm Irish...I say tomato you say tomAto.). I don't know when or where this will happen, if I'll learn with or without my husband or if I'll actually pay for lessons or learn on youtube. But I'm learning them both, so mark my word!





(photos courtesy of google)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can two step...but not country, and i'm sure my girl abs can too :)

Anonymous said...

Goal #3: Learn the Hoedown Throwdown before you learn either of the other dances. Done and done!