Sunday, November 15, 2009

glee


Well, now I have a new show that I'm obsessed with (big surprise there). I went to Anna's apartment Friday night and we had pizza, beer and ice cream and we had a Glee marathon (a new show on Fox) and let me tell you, its awesome!! Seriously, so hilarious, I absolutely loved it! Its basically based on a Glee Club (go figure) in high school and all of the happenings that go on around that--there's high school drama, witty dialogue and great music (and yes the actors and actresses are all really singing!). I highly recommend it!!! The next two links are some of my fave scenes in the whole series (make this mental picture, I was literally squealing and clapping on Anna's futon in my Snuggie) haha.

Singles Ladies--Kurt

Single Ladies--Football team

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I haven't watched Glee a lot, but have loved it when I do! These episodes were hysterical! Thanks for sharing!