Sunday, November 15, 2009

dog park

It has been beautiful here this past week (sorry for the folks in NC, I know its been crappy...don't worry my time is coming). I took a half day on Friday and Dixie and I met Anna at Frick Park. In Frick they have a dog park where little pups can roam free and make friends. I LOVE IT!!! Oh by the way, Dixie likes it too. Its great because she can run free, play with little pup pals and by the time we get home, she's exhausted. See, its a win-win-win situation (The Office viewers, please recognize that reference). Its very close to our house, I'm not sure why we haven't gone more often but believe you-me, if the weather stays nice (ha, fat chance) we'll be visiting a lot more!

1 comment:

delores lail said...

This Office viewer got that one! and I am not even a committed viewer....maybe it's because I sorta "live" the office. Ha!