Wednesday, November 4, 2009

here and there

I like to list things, sometimes it makes it easier to write:

1. Anna and I have come up with a workout plan, thank goodness! And she's a pretty tough cookie so hopefully she will hold me accountable even when I'm difficult (and we all know that's very rare...insert roll of eyes here...)
2. Apparently I had a good interview on Monday because they called me back for a second interview on Friday, plllllease throw some prayers up that it goes well, this job would be awesome!
3. My cousin ABby had a vampire themed birthday party yesterday and I'm really jealous that I wasn't there (do I sound like a 5 year old? ok good, that's what I was going for)
4. It's cold here (surprise) it was like 45 degrees today and my friend said he thought it would snow tonight (doubtful), but we'll see.
5. Today I remembered the one thing that I like about cold weather is the snow.
6. I got my November Southern Living in the mail today and literally wanted to eat the front page, it was a yummmmmy looking picture of pumpkin pie.
7. John is still crazy busy with school (surprise)...but it'll be over soon (thank you Lord).
8. We're going to a baby dedication for my friend's newborn son on Sunday, does anyone have ideas on what's a good gift for that?
9. I literally filed all 8 hours of my workday today (yikes!).
10. I have decided that we're going to have a Christmas partay, wahoo!! (more details on that later)
11. Lately, I have next to no motivation to do wifely house duties (oops).
12. Still no heat...(insert sarcastic tone here) our love will warm this home...geez we're cynical...

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

What the heck is up with your heat? I'm excited you are planning a Christmas party...wish I could come! I love Christenings and baby dedications! Our church gives a "cradle cross" to hang above the baby's bed. Maybe just go to a Christian book store and they can suggest something. Have fun and good luck on the fitness thing...

Abby said...

1. I need to get back on the workout plan...no fun!
2. I will be a prayer warrior for you!
3. You totally should have been at my party. It wasn't the same without you.
4-5. I hope we get some snow this year!
6. Yum!
7. I've been contemplating my MBA, but hearing things like that change my mind...
8. Going to the Christian Bookstore sounds like the place to go. I bet they have an entire section for stuff like that.
9. Gross
10. I wanna come!! I'm thinking of having one too :)
11. Me either. It's what I'm doing ALL day saturday
12. Burrr...I hope it gets fixed soon!

Heather said...

Umm I think you should get some heat soon. Either that or you can just shiver some weight off. :) You can get them a bible or a cute children's book. Anna loves books and we as parents like them too. One of my favorites when she was little was "God Gave Us You." It has polar bears on it.