Monday, November 9, 2009

oh happy day!

Well, all of your prayers and thoughts paid off...I GOT THE JOB!!! Holla!! I'm sooooo happy!!! If I weren't in my office when I found out I would've screamed! I will officially work for Mercy Behavioral Health as a Job Coach. That means that I will have a caseload of around 12-15 mentally retarded adults. I will help them to assess their skills, create a resume with them, apply for jobs, go to interviews and train for jobs. I seriously cannot wait! Everyday will be something different...which is very different from the current job that I have. I will probably start somewhere are the middle of December. I'll be driving a lot more so any little prayers throughout the winter weather would be much appreciated :) Thanks again for all of the prayers, love and support! Love ya'll!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yayayyy! Im soooo happy for you sissy pants!

Cynthia said...

Go Jessi, go Jessi! I did pray about this and I'm so glad it was answered this way! Congratulations!

Abby said...

YOU GLOW GIRL! Loves!

Emily said...

Congratulations on making it!

Heather said...

Whaaa hooo! Way to go! I can't wait to hear all the details.

Mom said...

Sooooooooo exciting to have a new venture. All signs points to this job was made for you! Congratulations! They will love you!