Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year, y'all

The New Year is one of my least favorite holidays.  To me, it's very sad because it means Christmas is officially over and I feel like yet another year has come and gone.  In fact, I painted my nails black last night because I felt like it was fitting for my attitude.  Not really.  They were black, but it was mostly because they matched my outfit (black jeans, gold sparkly top) but maybe a little had to do with my mood.  However, this was actually a good New Year's, it was the first time that we spent it with friends in Pittsburgh.  We were able to go to two different parties last night and ring in the new year surrounded by friends and for that I am thankful.  So I'm going to try and be super positive and look at this new year as a good thing.  2013 should be bringing some big things y'all!! (No, I'm not pregnant...I know you were thinking that.)  Here's to a happy, wonderful, love filled, exciting year!!  2013, you better not disappoint!

No comments: