Tuesday, June 28, 2011

technical difficulties

Hello sweet blog readers.  There are some technical difficulties going on up in this blog.  I've tried creating slideshows of our trip, I've tried uploading them and they don't appear on the blog so apparently there are pics of us floating around in some mysterious folder that I'm unable to locate, ughhhhh.  I've pretty much had it up to here and the computer keeps getting really, really hot.  Hopefully this does not indicate old granny (my computer) is on her deathbed because that would just not be good news.  I PROMISE to have some kind of pictures up sometime.  If one day soon you try to visit this site and nothing comes up then you will know that I've lost my sanity.  Until then...

The one picture i can get on this stupid blog.  Us enjoying a sunset, wish I was there now :X

1 comment:

ABby said...

Ya'll look great! Love that picture :) and you guys too!