- Add chopped broccoli to an omelet
- Put cooked veggies (one of my faves: spinach, garlic and cherry tomatoes cooked with olive oil) on top of an actual salad
- can of collards (Glory brand, reduced sodium) mixed with a can of hominy....mmmm mmmm (oh yeah, and I drained both of them because I don't like the juice)
- When making a casserole or pasta dish sneak in extra veggies such as green peas, green beans, asparagus or broccoli
- Seasoned, stewed tomatoes mixed with corn, peppers, onions and any other veggie that seems to go well and put it over chicken, serve with shrimp or on top of a salad
- carrots with horseradish, the only way I'll eat carrots these days!
1/2 cup of cooked veggies=1 serving
1 cup of raw veggies=1 serving